- Job Title: Mental Health Professional or Clinical Trainee
- Department: Outpatient Services
- Location: Crookston, MN
- Employee Type: Exempt
- Job Category: Mental Health Professional
- Required Degree: Masters
- Minimum Experience: 2 Years
- Manage Others: No
Join an exciting team focused on serving a rural area with the best in mental health services. Our agency is actively looking for a Full-Time Outpatient Mental Health Clinical Trainee or Professional.
The assignment as Mental Health Professional includes a full range of mental health services appropriate and relevant to an integrated system of care community mental health program. The primary focus includes direct treatment, diagnostic assessments, community consultations, and other special assignments as may be consistent with the position at the Alluma or co-located primary care setting.
As a part of the responsibility, an outpatient clinician participates in all team staffing and program development activities, contributing to the leadership and development of the Outpatient Services. The position includes community education and prevention activities which are provided in response to community requests.
- Master’s degree from an accredited college or university in social work, counseling, psychology or related field.
- Current, unencumbered MN License in Social Work, License in Professional Counseling or License in Marriage and Family Therapy.
- Two years of work experience or structured clinical practice in a supervised environment providing services to mentally ill persons.
- Valid driver’s license and insurable under agency’s automobile insurance policy.
- Access to a personal vehicle, and the ability and willingness to use the vehicle in carrying out position responsibilities, including travel within the service area and to other areas for workshops or as part of job duties. May require extended periods in car for work-related duties, so physical ability to do so is a job requirement.
- Demonstrated ability to function within legal and ethical boundaries consistent with the scope of personal practice or personal licensure, HIPAA guidelines, and other local, state, or federal regulatory guidelines.
- Must be free from substance use problems for a period of no less than 2 years.
- Must pass criminal background study through DHS NetStudy 2.0.