Alluma appreciates the research and progress that has been made by the pharmaceutical industry around mental health and substance use disorder treatment.
We are happy to engage with you and learn from our pharmaceutical company partners.
Our front-line providers are critical to our ability to achieve our mission of promoting wellbeing and instilling hope. Therefore, we need to use their time wisely and efficiently while also being respectful of your time.
We have a full policy which is available upon request, however, this guide outlines our expectations regarding your work with us:
- We are not able to accept drop-in visits or cold calls to our providers.
- Interested vendors (new and existing) should contact our Nursing Supervisor who will arrange an appointment.
- Appointments with providers will be limited to 15 minutes if scheduled during the provider’s normal time to see clients.
- Lunch presentations are allowed if appropriately scheduled. However, we cannot guarantee attendance by all providers as they do not all follow the same lunch schedule.
- Alluma staff and contracted providers are not allowed to accept gifts of substantial value.
- Client care is our priority and Alluma reserves the right to cancel pharmaceutical vendor visits. We will try to give as much notice as possible.
- You will be asked to follow any safety and security measures in place at the time of your visit.